Pass The Love
- Win a U.S. Soccer home jersey or a Pass the Love soccer ball
- The promotion will run from May 15, 2015 to July 9, 2015
- Contestants are limited to one Instant Win Game play per email address/person per day
- The Pass The Love promotion is open to anyone in the US (and Puerto Rico) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry
- Over 5300 instant win prizes will be given out during the course of the Kicks And Sticks Sweepstakes Promotion
Contestants will find the promotion listed under the name “Pass The Love” or “Kicks Sticks” and will help promote Alex Morgan and the U.S. Women’s National Team. Please note that all instant win prizes will be random, computer-generated at winning times and will be administered by Hello World Inc. (Unclaimed First Prizes and Second Prizes will not be awarded).
Pass The Love Promotional Fine Print
- Any minors who win a prize will have the prize awarded in the name of their parent/legal guardian
- A total of 56 home US Soccer Jersey and more than 2600 soccer balls will be given away during the Pass The Love contest
- Total value of all prizes given away during the promotion will be just over $50,000
- More than 2600 second place prizes consisting of a Pass the Love Ball key chain will be awarded
- Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value
- Contestants are limited to one prize only and the prize cannot be transferred to another person
The sponsor of the Pass The Love promotion feature Alex Morgan is Mondelēz Global who are headquartered at 100 Deforest Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813.
The United States women’s national soccer team is composed of such stars to include Sydney Leroux (forward | born on 5/7/90, Kelley O’Hara, Lauren Holiday and the stunning Alex Morgan.