OG To Go Survey
- Take a survey for a chance to win a smooth $1000 (or a $50 prize)
- This survey applies to any customers who used the Olive Garden To Go dine out service
- No purchase at the Olive Garden is required to win the smooth $1000
To participate in the survey customers must be 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada. Customers can enter the OG To Go Survey via US mail or online. Free loaders looking to enter the Olive Garden To Go Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes can write to: PO Box 3536, Southbury, CT 06488 (please include the contestants name, address, phone number, email address and date of birth).
Olive Garden To Go Survey Notes
- There are no limit to the amount a customer can enter the OG To Go SWEEPSTAKES
- Each online entry MUST have a separate Olive Garden survey code
- Each mail in entry must be received in a separate envelope
- Promotion Mechanics will be in charge of the $1000 prize draw
- Employees of the Darden restaurant company are not allowed to enter
Who or what is the Olive Garden?
- Mid level Italian casual dining restaurant chain
- Founded in 1982
- Headed by Dave George (President of the Olive Garden)
The original SLOGAN of the Olive Garden was “Good Times, Great Salad, Olive Garden” and is responsible for making the Olive Garden what it is today according to restaurant insiders. Popular menu items from the “OG” include the Never Ending Pasta Bowl, Create a Sampler Italiano, Crispy Risotto Bites, and the often imitated never duplicated Grilled Chicken Flatbread.