NASA Federal Credit Union Star Trek Credit Card:
- Consumers can visit this website to apply for the special 50th Anniversary Star Trek Credit Card offered through NASA Federal Credit Union
- The Star Trek Credit Card features four unique card options each of which feature an eye catching Star Trek display on the face of the credit card
- The Star Trek Credit Cards are being offered through NASA Federal Credit Union in cooperation with VISA – a worldwide leader in the credit industry
- This is a points reward credit card which can be redeemed for Star Trek merchandise as well as many more reward options
NASA Federal Credit Union has over 5000 locations throughout the United States as well as more than 30,000 ATMs which can be used at no cost to NASA Federal Credit Union members. In honor of the 50th Anniversary of Star Trek, NASA Federal Credit Union is promoting their Star Trek Credit Card line which includes four unique cards: The Captain’s Card, The United Federation of Planets Card, The Starfleet Command Card, and The Starfleet Academy Card. Consumers can select the card which best suites their Star Trek personality.
This Credit Card is offered through Visa and like all credit card offers or other types of credit lines, the application process will require a credit check to ensure applicants credit history meets the set criteria for approval. Applicants will be required to provide their social security number so that a credit check can be performed – this will also be factored in to your total line of credit and annual percentage interest rate.
Additional Information About the Star Trek Credit Card:
- New cardholders are eligible to receive 50,000 bonus points once $5,000 dollars has been spent in the first 90 days of opening your new card
- This points card provides 3x points for purchases made through The Official Star Trek store, 2x points on gas purchases, and 1x point on all other purchases