Nabisco’s 115 Moments of Joy Anniversary Sweepstakes:
- Nabisco is turning 115 years old and in order to celebrate they are featuring their 115 Moments of Joy Anniversary Sweepstakes
- Eligible Nabisco products will allow consumers to enter in this sweepstakes – by visiting the sweepstakes website, consumers can enter the UPC code and register for a chance to win
- During the sweepstakes period, Nabisco will be giving away $1,150 dollars everyday to a lucky entrant and there will be a grand prize winner of a whopping $115,000
- Eligible participants must be at least 18 years of age and must register to enter – registry can be completed using Facebook information or by entering basic contact information
Nabisco is one of the largest providers of snack foods and various food products across the country at Nabisco retailers. Some of their most famous products include household names such as Ritz Crackers, Triscuits, Wheat Thins, Oreo’s, and Chips A’Hoy. During this sweepstakes offer, these household staples are now able to provide you with a chance to win big money during the contest promotional period which runs through the end of the year.
Registrants will need to provide their personal information including their first and last name and a valid email address. Alternatively, entrants can register with the sweepstakes using their Facebook account – this options also allows you to share the contest details with your friends on social media. No purchase is necessary to enter, by visiting the official sweepstakes website, interested consumers can register and complete the entry information with no purchase.
Additional Information about Nabisco’s 115 Moments of Joy Sweepstakes:
- The official sweepstakes period is September 8th, 2016 through December 31st, 2016
- Entries made before November 1st 2016 will result a chance for daily and grand prize opportunities – after November 1st entries will be eligible for daily giveaways
- Entrants are eligible to enter once per day during the contest period – entrants must be associated with a valid email address