My Benefits CAL Win
- Apply for California benefits through MyBenefits CalWIN
- Create a free online account
- Sign up for Covered California insurance exchange through MyBenefits CalWIN
MyBenefits CalWIN is doing its part to cut through the bureaucratic tape by offering visitors to the site information on a host of California benefits and programs. By logging on to MyBenefits CalWIN, folks can find out if they are eligible for cash aid, sign up for insurance exchanges through Covered California, apply for the CalFresh food program, and find fresh and healthy budget recipes through eatFresh.org. The point of the site is to consolidate all such information to make the process of reaching for a helping hand as efficient as possible. Those who do create an account with MyBenefits CalWIN can rest assured knowing that all personal and benefit information stored on the site is protected.
Additionally, visitors to MyBenefits CalWIN can take advantage of these convenient options
- Check the amounts and status of various benefits
- Check eligibility for a variety of assistance programs without signing up for an account
- Complete and continue benefit applications
- Report any changes and renew benefits
- Register a community based organization and submit benefit applications on behalf of clients
Anyone who has an active CalFresh, CalWORKS or Medi-Cal case can now receive updates in the form of e-notices through their My Benefits CalWIN account. All that’s required of the user to receive such notices is to sign into your account and choosing Documents > Documents and Settings, and then signing the agreement. Users will have the option to receive e-notices by regular mail, email or both. Information will vary depending on the county of residence. Also, it is now possible to register to vote through MyBenefits CalWIN. Users can access the voter registration form right from the site.
Contacting MyBenefits CalWIN