Bimbo Bakeries USA Online Benefits Page:
- Visitors to this website can login to their employee access online accounts if they work for BBU – Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Employees can access all aspects of their plans including insurance information, retirement planning and resources, medical and prescription drug coverage, and more
- Access to BBU Employee online benefits if powered by Hewitt and a user ID and password must be created prior to accessing any of your online benefit information
- Once you are logged in to your online account your can access nearly all of your employee benefit information simply by searching for the desired information
Bimbo Bakeries USA is a large US employer and employees can access their personal benefits page conveniently online once an account has been created through the Hewitt platform. Hewitt is a Human Resource management platform which is used by many companies to provide access to their employees to resources which are needed throughout their careers. One of the primary focuses of a benefits website is going to be retirement planning and BBU provides substantial information available to employees through their employee benefits portal such as 401K and pension plan information.
In addition to retirement information and pension information employees can explore topics such as prescription drug coverage, healthcare savings accounts and work/life resources. In order to set up a new account you will need to confirm your identity prior to creating your account. This is a security measure which require your to provide the last four digits of your social security number as well as your date of birth.
Additional Information about My BBU Benefits:
- If an employee requires additional help with login or using the system help services are availbale 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday
- If you have forgotten your login ID or password a forgot ID/Password link is available which will walk you throught he recovery process