AARP Medicare Plans Member Login:
- Insureds who are covered by UnitedHealthcare AARP Medicare plans can access their online accounts or set up for new online registration
- If you already have a registered account for online access you can log in by completing the username and password field and selecting the sign on button
- For members who have not registered for online access be sure to have your plan member ID available and select the register now link to begin the registration process
- Your Member ID can be found on the front of you insurance card and is 7-11 digits which are required to verify your plan to set up online access
If you are an member of an insurance plan provided by UnitedHealthcare including AARP MedicareComplete, AARP Medicare Supplement Plans, AARP Personal Health Insurance Plans or other eligible AARP Medicare plans you can register for online access which allows you to view many of the most important features of your insurance coverage. Once you have registered you can easily log in to your account at anytime (online access is available 24/7).
When you are logged in to your account you can manage your account settings and your medical profile. Your insurance plans can easily be reviewed and if you need to access your personal medical records you will have many of the important records available through you online account.
Additional Information about the AARP Medicare Account and Login Page:
- For privacy and security purposes you should always make sure you are viewing personal health information securely and be sure to log out of your account once completed
- Your health and wellness account features can also be accessed once logged in and provide information videos and articles to better manage your health
- Registration needs only to be completed a single time – once you have a username and password you can log in without providing your member ID
1 (888) 687-2277