Murdoch’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Murdoch’s Ranch and Home Supply store provides customers with an opportunity to provide feedback in the form of a short survey which is intended to improve future shopping experience
- The survey will only take minutes to complete but it is encouraged that customers spend time considering all aspects of their shopping experience to provide the best feedback possible
- In order to complete the survey you are requested to provide one important piece of information which is found on your receipt – the JRNL number which is associated with your purchase
- When you provide your email you can select whether you would like to receive notifications from Murdoch’s which will also put you in for a $500 eGiftCard for Murdoch’s
This survey includes 9 questions which customers can respond to by selecting options ranging from “completely agree” to “completely disagree”. By having this range of responses, the survey allows customers to give an accurate description of their feeling related to a specific aspect of their shopping experience. Companies which utilize surveys such as this find that the survey process allows them to find places for improvement which can then be altered to make the experience even better for shoppers.
Murdoch’s Ranch and Home Supply store is operated in the Western United States and feature products ranging from clothing apparel, to power equipment, to animal feed. If you have recently shopped and retained your receipt you can complete the survey using your JRNL number – keep in mind, the survey can be completed without using the JRNL.
Additional Information about the Murdoch Ranch and Home Supply Survey:
- Once you have submitted your survey you will receive a confirmation via email which will confirm if you survey was successfully submitted
- To complete the survey you will need a device which allows you to connect to the internet and visit the survey website