Activate Your Macy’s Card:
- Manage your Macy’s credit card account online and access your account settings and information
- Activate your new card online once you receive your card in the mail and begin using it right away
- Pay your Macy’s credit card balance online with easy bill pay options when signed in to your Macy’s account
- Sign up for a Macy’s profile if you do not yet have a profile created to sync to your Macy’s Credit Card
- Apply for a Macy’s credit card online if you do not yet have a line of credit through Macy’s
Macy’s is one of the largest retailers in the United States with locations across the country. This website allows you to manage all of your Macy’s Profile settings along with your Macy’s Credit Card. Signing up for a Macy’s card online is easy and will require your personal information. Like all lines of credit, your approval will be based on factors such as your credit score which helps determine your credit worthiness.
Macy’s Credit Card also comes with sign up incentives. Currently Macy’s is promoting a 20% savings when opening a new account. Your new purchase after opening your account will provide 20% off up to a total of $100. You will also receive discounts of offers once you are a Macy’s Credit card holder.
Additional Information about The Macy’s Card:
- Payments can be made online, by phone, by mail, or by visiting a Macy’s location and paying at the register – Macy’s also has an Auto Pay option to avoid missed payments
- Your Macy’s Card is backed by American Express, on of the biggest credit providers in the country
- You will also be part of the Macy’s Star Program which rewards users based on their spending and purchases in stores and online