Lord and Taylor Card
- Make a Lord & Taylor payment online
- Customers are not required to make the payments online
- Lord & Taylor will accept credit card payment at any in-store register
- Questions about charges associated with a Lord & Taylor credit purchase can be directed to 1-866-465-8292
- The Lord & Taylor card service is operated by the Capital One family of companies
Making online payments are quick and easy plus it offers great features such as the ability to view a Lord and Taylor account statement, update contact information, sign up for email alerts in regards to payment due dates, view account balance, amount due and due dates and check out recent transaction history.
What is the Lord & Taylor Card?
- A credit card that allows Lord & Taylor customers to earn rewards and discounts when making purchase at L&T
- New customers will enjoy 15% off their first purchase when signing up for the card
- The 15% off first purchase promotion is good up to $100 in savings
- The card also allows a L&T customer to make a return without a receipt
- The 15% off discount is not allowed on services, Gift Cards, Restaurants and Beauty Salons purchases at Lord and Taylor
- The discount will be seen on the next credit statement
- The Lord & Taylor Credit Card is offered and administered by Capital One, N.A who is member FDIC
Who is Lord and Taylor?
- High end, upscale specialty-retail department store
- Caters to the upper crust of US society (aka Blue Bloods)
- Founded in 1826
Lord & Taylor is owned and operated by the Hudson’s Bay Company and has over 50 locations (mostly in the Eastern United States). The firm was founded by Samuel Lord and George Washington Taylor who opened the store catering to women’s hosiery. L&T customer care agents can be reached at 1 (800) 223-7440 or Billing support at 1 (866) 465-8292. The firm is headquartered at 424 5th Avenue New York, NY 10018.