King Soopers Prescriptions Online
- Refill prescriptions with King Soopers
- Setup automatic refills and notifications
- Manage prescriptions online
Krogers’ King Soopers chain of supermarkets has been providing citizens of Colorado great customer service for years. And of course, this extends to their pharmacies. Now King Soopers is making it even more efficient to fill a prescription by offering these services online. Folks can visit the promotional page (see below), access their online account and manage their prescriptions any time of the day or night. The features on offer are many, and folks can not only transfer prescriptions from one pharmacy directly to King Soopers, but they can view comprehensive expense reports detailing their prescription history. All info is front and center and designed to make getting that prescription filled as easy as possible.
How to create a King Soopers online account
- Open a web browser and navigate to the promotional page
- Click the “Create an Account” tab
- Enter your email address in the required text field
- Choose a password and confirm the password
- Select your nearest and preferred King Soopers store
- Click “Create Account”
To create a pharmacy account, you will need to have a current prescription number. This number is found on the label of the medication. With a pharmacy account, you can manage your family’s prescriptions, as well as your pets’. Before accessing your info, you will be required to verify your identity. This is strictly to protect the pharmacy customer from fraud. Those who choose not to create a King Soopers pharmacy account can still have their prescription refilled at any King Soopers location.
Contacting King Soopers
- The Kroger Co. 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100