JCPenney Credit Card Center:
- JCPenney Credit Card holders can visit the main credit card login page to access their account and manage their credit card profile settings
- If this is your first time using the JCPenney online account access you will need to register for an online account prior to accessing your credit card information online
- During the registration process you will need to have your credit card account number, validate your account, select security settings and security image
- Once you have registered and gain access to your online account you will be able to manage your account including viewing recent transactions and making payments
The JCPenney credit card is available to shoppers of this clothing apparel and home goods store. In addition to provide a convenient way to pay and manage your purchases made at JCPenney you can also receive sign up discounts and additional discounts for being a cardholder. Currently, cardholders are eligible for 15% discount on their purchase when they apply for a JCPenney credit card. If you are trying to apply for this card you can do so in store or online.
Cardholders who have the JCPenney credit card can login using their User ID (which can be the email address associated with your account). Once you log in you will then be directed to a webpage providing your security image which will confirm your account is being accessed at which point you can provide your password to complete the login process.
More Notes About the JCPenney Credit Card and Online Account Access:
- Once you have credited an online account you can then access your full account settings, update contact and security information, and request credit line increases
- The JCPenney credit card center is also available in Spanish – users will need to visit the link to switch from English to Spanish
1 (800) 542-0800