- Find a job in the state of Washington
- Browse over 50,000 jobs in the state
- The service is operated by the state of Washington and is funded by state tax revenues
- Go2WorkSource is partnered with USA Jobs and Career One Stop to provide a greater amount of job profiles
- Questions about the career service can be directed to (360) 407-1389
Please note those who have questions about unemployment claims in the state of Washington should direct all calls to the Unemployment Insurance Claims TeleCenter at (800) 318-6022. The Go2WorkSource services all counties in the state to include Spokane, Lewis, King, and Stevens.
What are the benefits of the My Work Source services?
- Find a job and get paid
- Post a resume
- Find career fairs
- Access a skills center and sign up for training programs
- Obtain resume help (learn how to create a professional resume)
All of the above named services are free to use and are ideal for a resident in the state of Washington looking for a job. A user can search for a job by location (i.e. San Juan County, Pacific County), occupation, keyword (i.e. cook, truck driver), hours (i.e. part time, full-time) and by education required. Popular job postings in the state of Washington include manual labor, social services, education, restaurant servers and bartenders.