Get I-Pass Account
- Allows I-Pass online account access
- The Illinois Tollway is equipped to accept I-PASS (along with other major highways to include the Chicago Skyway and the Indiana Toll Road)
- The E-ZPass system is used in more than a dozen states and helps the states raise funds for ongoing public services
- This toll collection service saves motorists time and money
- Any questions about the toll system or what the money collected is used for can be directed to a I-PASS Customer care agent at 800-UC-IPASS
Please note the I-PASS customer call center is open Weekdays: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Weekends: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m (it is recommended customers call early in the day to avoid a wait). Any media inquiries can be directed to 630-241-6800 extension 2385. At this time more than 25 toll agencies accepts E-ZPass and it is estimated that more than 85% of motorist use I-PASS.
I-PASS Account Management Options? (what can the customer do online)
- Activate a transponder
- Register a new license plate
- Add funds to an I-PASS account
- Confirm or submit credit card payment information
- Update contact information (i.e. home address, phone number)
I-PASS can be used on the Chicago Skyway, Indiana Toll Road and in 14 other states that use E-ZPass (please note trucks and vehicles that are towing a trailer will find different rates when compared to regular cars). Non state residents are allowed to use the EZ Pass toll system PLUS there are no bothersome additional fees for travelers who live outside the state of Illinois.
I-PASS payment and pricing info?
- Customers will need a minimum of $30 to get started
- The $30 will be broken down into a $10 refundable deposit and then $20 for prepaid tolls
- I-PASS customers will need a credit or debit card
- Account balances will automatically replenish as long as the credit/debit card is kept up to date
Customers who do not have online access can always pay via phone using a credit card or I-PASS gift card OR if a customer wants to play in person they may do so with cash, check, money order or cashier’s check, credit or debit card or I-PASS gift card.