Chase Ink Business Plus Card Invitation Page:
- This website is for credit card customers who are interested in the Chase Ink Plus Business Card which is designed for business owners of all types
- If you received an invitation to apply for this card you can visit this website to enter your unique code – this code can be found on the letter which you received in the mail
- The Chase Ink Business Card provides reward points for purchases which are specifically designed to benefit business owners such as office supply stores
- Business owners can manage their expenses by making purchases on this card which will also provide them with reward points to treat themselves for their hard work
Managing and running a business of any size can at times seem like a thankless job – keeping track of expenses, sorting through accounts, and managing business expenditures. Many business owners are opting to obtain business credit cards which allow them to make business purchases one a separate line of credit to easily keep their business expenses on one account. The Ink Business Plus Card by Chase allows business owners to have the buying power necessary to run a business all while providing reward points for purchases many businesses already make.
Chase Bank is one of the largest issuers of credit cards and has built a reputation for customer service and a full range of card options to suite individual consumer and business needs. The latest offer for this business card includes a generous 60,000 bonus reward points once $5,000 dollars has been spent on the card in the first 3 months of opening your new line of credit.
Additional Information About the Ink Business Plus Card:
- Current offers include no annual fee for the first year – after that a $95 annual fee will apply
- Card holders earn 5x points at qualifying office supply stores and on phone services, 2x points on gas and hotel accommodations, and 1x points on all other purchases
- This card also includes the protection Chase customers are used to and 24/7 customer support
1 (800) 432-3117