- Receive updates and free offers by registering your Garmin
- Use the online form for quick and easy registration
- All personal information entered during the registration process is private and protected
Garmin has been the nation’s leading manufacturer of GPS-enabled electronic devices for a number of years. Whether it’s phones, watches, or marine or aviation equipment, Garmin covers it all. Now they would like to keep valued customers abreast of new technology and updates by allowing them to register their Garmin product online. Doing so can even earn customers free rewards and discounts!
Registering your Garmin product (it only takes a few minutes!)
- Access Garmin’s registration page at www.garmin.com/dashboard
- Select your particular Garmin product from the options on screen
- Sign into your online Garmin account (or create one if you don’t already have an account)
- Enter the product serial number
- Connect the USB cable to the Garmin device (if prompted to do so)
- Follow the screen prompts to complete product registration
Special terms could apply to some updates and upgrades offered on Garmin websites. If this is the case, terms will be posted alongside the feature. Customers who download software from a Garmin site may not use such content for commercial purposes. Garmin does not claim involvement with any warranty offered by third-party software. Moreover, Garmin is not liable for any failures or errors regarding third-party software.
Garmin values customer privacy. When customers enter private information, such as when signing up for an online account, all info is protected. Garmin may use personal information collected via purchases or registrations for communications, promotions and customer support purposes. Garmin may share information collected in the Garmin Product Registration with their affiliates.