Fresh Milk Price Fixing
- Obtain information in regards to the Fresh Milk Products Antitrust Litigation Exclusions lawsuit
- The lawsuit is entitled Matthew Edwards, et al. v. National Milk Producers Federation, et al.
- This is case number 4:11-cv-04766-JSW
- The Fresh Milk Products Price-Fixing Lawsuit will be held in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Class members will be represented by class-action litigation firm Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
Any questions about the case can be directed to 877-417-4561 or email at info@FreshMilkPriceFixing.com… please do not contact the US Government about the Fresh Milk Price Fixing case. All exclusions associated with the lawsuit must be in by 7/14/15. Any written correspondence needs to be directed to: Fresh Milk Products Antitrust Litigation P.O. Box 808054 Petaluma, CA 94975-8054.
Ins and Out of the Fresh Milk Products Price-Fixing lawsuit
- Class members claim that there was a nationwide conspiracy to limit the production of raw farm milk between 2003 to 2012
- The deadline to submit a claim along with the amount of money the fresh milk price-fixing class members may receive is unknown at this time
- Class members are defined as anyone who bought milk from a grocery store from 2003 through 2012 (see a list of states below)
- The lawsuit includes other milk related products such as cream, half & half, cottage cheese, yogurt, sour cream, and/or cream cheese
What states are included in the lawsuit?
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP has offices in the cities of Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, Colorado Springs, New York, Phoenix, Seattle San Fransisco and Washington DC. Prominent cases the firm has taken on in the pass includes American Equity Investment Life Insurance, Accutane Pharmaceutical Fraud and Animation Workers Antitrust Litigation. The firm can be reached at 206-268-9363 or via email at email@example.com.