Follow Her Magic
- Enter Follow Her Majesty Sweepstakes and stand a chance to win a fully paid trip to New Orleans
- The promotion began on June 1, 2015 and is scheduled to end on August 23, 2015
- The sweepstakes promotion is sponsored by New Orleans Tourism
- The promotion is divided into a Grand Prize Draw, where a Grand Prize winner will be selected, and First Prize Drawings, where 25 First Prize winners will be selected
- All prizes (see more below) in the Follow Her Magic promotion are not transferable, nor can they be substituted for cash or any other crazy item the winner may come up with
Follow Her Majesty Sweepstakes will feature a grand prize of 5-day/4-night trip for four people to New Orleans, inclusive of round-trip airfare expenses, accommodation and transport expenses. The grand prize winner will also receive four tickets to a tourist attraction site in New Orleans. The sweepstakes promotion will also include 25 first prizes, where winners will receive a 3-Disc set of The Princess & the Frog from Disney.
What are the bothersome rules associated with the Disney’s Princess And The Frog Sweepstakes?
- Follow Her Magic is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes or to improve the chances of being chosen as a winner
- The promotion is subject to various local, state and federal laws
- Contestants can enter the sweepstakes by visiting the Follow Her Magic promotion page (see sources below) and completing a short online entry form (takes about 2 minutes to complete)
- Entry into the promotion is limited to one entry per person for each promotion day
- All prize winner will be selected through random draws conducted by ABC National TV Sales
- The First Prize winners will be selected during the sweepstakes period, while the grand prize winner will be selected on or about September 2, 2015
- The Follow Her Magic Grand Prize winner must be able to travel on September 15, 2016
The Princess and the Frog is produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and features a New Orleans waitress named Tiana who accidentally turns into a frog.