U.S. Bank FlexPerks Rewards Card:
- U.S. Bank Customers who have an online account can access their account by navigating to the Online Banking link from the Flex Perks homepage
- For customers who are interested in the different Flex Perk cards available through US Bank you can visit the Flex Perk Page to view the various cards and offers they provide
- If you are attempting to view consumer cards only or small business cards only you can filter which cards you would like to compare to view only those offers
- There are three personal consumer credit cards available and each card provides different sign up offers and reward structures to provide reward flexibility
Many banks offer competitive reward programs for credit cards which members can apply for. The US Bank line of Flex Perk Cards includes: Flex Perk Gold American Express, Flex Perk Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card, and The Flexperks Select Plus American Express Card. Consumers can easily compare the benefits that each card provides. It will be very important to choose a card that provides you with the rewards which will be of most benefit to your spending needs.
The Flex Perk line of credit cards through US Bank are partnered with both American Express and Visa. The Visa version of the Flex Perk card is designed to customers interested in travel rewards. All three of these credit cards provide sign up bonus rewards when specific spending thresholds have been reached.
More Information Regarding The US Bank Flex Perk Cards:
- If you would like to sign up for Real-Time Rewards which lets you quickly spend your reward points you may be eligible to receive an additional 500 point bonus just for sign up
- Credit decisions are important decisions for consumers and banks and it is important that your credit history is in good shape prior to applying for new credit
1 (800) 872-2657