Fidelity Investments Statement Login:
- Fidelity Investors can visit this login page to access their online account to view and manage their account statements and balances
- Investors will need to provide their previously registered User ID and password – new users can visit the link on this page to register an existing account for online access
- Once logged in users can manage their eDelivery settings which are paperless options and services are provided through email and through your online account
- If you are attempting to log in using a NetBenefits account you can simply use the same User ID and Password to log in on this webpage
Fidelity Investments is one of the premier investment management services and retirement planning providers in the country. Millions of individuals have accounts with Fidelity and they are able to access much of their account information online including their account statements. Prior to accessing account statements and their online profile, investors with Fidelity will need register for an online account. This quick process will require your to verify your account and identity prior to accessing your account online.
Online account access provides a convenient way for customers to quickly view and manage their account, statements, account settings, and account contact information. Many documents can be viewed online to provide immediate access to financial information which at times can be needed at short notice.
Additional Information about Fidelity Investment Statement Login:
- If you are using your social security number for your User ID it is encouraged that you update your ID to a personalized choice to prevent use of your SSN
- If you are beginning the registration process you will need your account information and provide your name, date of birth, and last four of your SSN to get started
- If you need help logging in you can direct to the password and username reset page to change your information