Dash To Daytona
- Win a trip to the Daytona 500 or a brand spanking new Ford EcoBoost-powered auto
- The promotion will end on December 31, 2015
- Ford Motor employees are not allowed to enter
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license
- This will be for the 2016 Daytona 500
The grand prize winner will be allowed to pick from any one of the following Ford Autos: Edge, Escape, Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Mustang or Taurus (please note the winners will be responsible for registering and paying property/sales taxes on the new car). The winner will be able to pick the color of the car but will not be able to upgrade the vehicle in any way, shape or form i.e. leather seats or 20 inch rims.
Pesky Rules and Regs associated with the Dash To Daytona Promo?
- The trip to Daytona will cover the winners airfare, hotel stay and provide a rental car with Daytona 500 tickets
- Contestants are only allowed to enter once and no bonus entries are available
- The sweepstakes is sponsored by the Ford Motor Company
- Must be a legal resident of the US (VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII)
- The Ford Dash to Daytona promotion started on 6/2/15
Who or what is the Ford Motor Company?
- Multi Billion Auto Maker
- Headquartered in the Motor City aka Detroit
- Founded in 1903 by Henry Ford
- Ford went public in 1956 and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol F
- The Company logo is a circular oval in blue with the name “Ford” centered
Ford operates in the countries of United States, Canada, Mexico, China, the United Kingdom, Germany, Turkey, Brazil, Argentina, Australia and South Africa (no further expansion is planned at this time). Major holders of Ford Motor stock include Evercore Trust Company, N.A., Allianz Asset Management AG and Loomis.