- Help save a few trees and sign up for Eco Billing with Comcast
- EcoBill is an online payment method and eliminates the need for Comcast bill via US Mail
- It is easier and cuts down on unwanted clutter
- Customers must have a valid email address
- Besides making payments with ECOBILL customers can also schedule automatic payments and manage Comcast appointments
New customers will have to sign up by signing in to their Comcast/Infinity account. Once the account has been set up it is recommended that customers immediately sign up for have monthly charges automatically deducted from their credit card or bank account.
Other benefits of the Comcast EcoBill service include email notifications that advise when a bill is due, eliminates the need for pricey stamps and envelopes, pay a bill in less than 30 seconds and if the customer is not happy with the EcoBill online service they can always switch back to paper billing at anytime.