City Sports Customer Feedback Online
- Tell City Sports what you thought of your last visit
- Earn a discount for voicing your opinion
- Take the City Sports customer survey online
In 1983, the first City Sports location opened in Boston. Since then, it has expanded to locations all over the East Coast. Customers love City Sports’ extensive collection of sports equipment, apparel, shoes and accessories available for men, women and children. Even considering their success, City Sports understands they can’t take it for granted. To continue providing the best service, they need to hear from you, the customer, about what they are doing right, and what could use improvement. That’s why City Sports is offering valued customers the chance to give their feedback online via a quick survey. It only takes a few minutes to complete, and all personal info is kept confidential.
How to take the City Sports customer feedback survey
- Visit the promotional page (see below)
- Enter the 20-digit number as found on the bottom of your customer receipt into the text box
- Click the “Take the Survey!” tab
- Answer the City Sports survey questions when prompted
- Enter your personal details to complete the survey
City Sports values their customers’ privacy above all else. To this end, they will only collect personal info, such as name and email, for marketing purposes or to fulfill incentives. City Sports is proud to say they have never sold or shared customer info with third parties. City Sports does extract computer information, such as IP data, of survey takers through data-collecting software such as cookies. Again, this information is purely to be used for marketing purposes. Those who do complete the City Sports survey may be eligible for a deal or discount on their next visit.
Contacting the City Sports survey