Citi Prestige Travel Rewards Credit Card:
- Consumers who have received an offer for application for a Citi Prestige Credit Card can follow the link provided with their offer to access the main application page
- Before proceeding to the application you will be asked to provide the invitation code and your last name – your invitation code will be found on the mail offer your received
- Credit offers are sent to individuals who fit pre-determined criteria so by providing the code and your name you will be directed to the appropriate application process
- The Citi Prestige Credit is a premium travel credit card that earns consumers points which can be redeemed for rewards as they choose including airfare and travel accomodations
Travel credit cards are very popular options for consumers who love to jet set around the globe. The Citi Prestige Credit Card is a top of the line credit card in nearly all respects – this card provides consumers with points for all purchases but when consumers make purchases for travel they will earn triple points. Double points are earned for dining and entertainment purchases made on the card. All other purchases made using the card are eligible for 1 point for each dollar spent.
This card has many other features which are available for cardholders to enjoy including a whopping $250 airfare credit which is automatically applied for purchases for airline tickets or related expense (such as baggage, etc). For a full list of benefits consumers can visit the main Citi Bank page regarding the Citi Prestige Card.
Additional Details Regarding the Citi Prestige Credit Card and Application:
- This card offers new cardholders sign up bonuses when a purchases amount is made in a specified time – be sure to review your specific offer for details
- Your invitation to apply is not a completed application process – you will need to apply for the card by completing the application page once your provide your invitation code