- Win a 2015 Ford Explorer or a variety of Church’s Chicken gift cards and or coupons in the Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway
- The promotion runs until August 21, 2015
- Bonus entries are available and contestants are allowed to enter once a day
- The sweepstakes is presented by Coca-Cola in association with Church’s Chicken
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
More than $80,000 in prizes will be given away during the course of the Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway and ONE lucky winner will drive home a brand spanking new 2015 Ford Explorer and a year of gas on the house (the free gas will come in the form of a $2500 check which is based on the estimated amount of gas the winner will use during the course of the year). In order to enter the promotion contestants will want to look for promotional stickers found on 22 fl oz or 30 fl oz beverage purchased at a Church’s Chicken.
Pesky rules and other information associated with the Church’s Giveaway?
- No purchase is required to enter (see how to obtain a free Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway game piece further down in this article)
- 22 fl oz or a 30 fl oz beverage are included in any Church’s Chicken combo meal
- All codes will be 10 digit in length and must be entered at the Church’s Giveaway promotional web page (see sources below)
- ALL game codes must be entered online no later than August 21, 2015 or they will be deemed ineligible
How to enter without purchase?
Simply write to: Coca-Cola and Church’s Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway – Free Sticker, c/o HelloWorld, Inc., PO Box 5014, Department 817379, Kalamazoo, MI, 49003-5014. Please be sure to include proper postage and include the contestants name, mailing address, phone number(s), email address, and DOB.
Other prizes associated with the Church’s Ultimate Cup Holder Giveaway include $260 Church’s gift certificate, coupons good for a small mashed potatoes and gravy, and a coupon for Church’s honey-butter biscuits (these suckers are to die for and go great with a fried chicken breast).