American Express Airline Choice
- Login with a American Express Card account and select a qualifying airline
- An AMEX user ID is required
- Members can also dial the customer service number on the back of the American Express Airline Choice Card for assistance
- All exclusive travel perks are associated with the American Express Company and intended for AMEX members only
- Any questions about the Airline Choice rewards program can be directed to an AMEX customer care agent at 1-800-528-4800
Members should receive up to $100 per calendar year in statement credits when incidental fees, such as checked bags, wireless internet, tips, and in-flight refreshments (i.e. peanuts, soda, beer) are charged by the airline to an eligible Premier Rewards Gold Card. AMEX customer who fail to see the credit applied to account within 4 weeks should contact an American Express customer care agent ASAP.
American Express can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker AXP and major holders of the stock include the likes of Vanguard Group, State Street, Northern Trust Corporation and the Massachusetts Financial Services Company.
Who or what is the American Express Company
- Financial service firm with tentacles extending across the globe
- Founded in Buffalo, New York
- Operating income in 2014 was nearly 9 billion US Dollars
American Express bread and butter is credit cards as they are responsible for around 25% of all total dollar volume credit card transactions in the US. The firm is considered one of the most valuable companies (also one of the Most Admired Companies) in the World in the world and employs more than 50,000 people world-wide.
Popular credit cards offered by AMEX? Amex EveryDay Credit Card – Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express (ideal for consumers with a high net worth and have money to burn) – Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express (caters to the thrifty consumer who desires low fees).