- Learn more about the AMC’s loyalty program
- An email address or phone number is required to sign up
- AMC will send alerts to Stubs Loyalty Program in regards to updates and account activity
Any questions about the AMC Stubs program can be directed to AMC Entertainment, Inc., P.O. Box 725489, Atlanta, GA 31139-9923 or by phone to: 1 (888) 562-4262. If a customer AMC Stubs card is lost or stolen please submit a request to have the card replaced by calling the toll-free number above and AMC will deactivate the old AMC Stubs card number and issue a new one to the member.
Further AMC Theatres Stubs Loyalty Program FACTS AND RESOURCES
- All purchases made at the AMC concession stand will be applied to the Stubs reward program
- AMC Stubs rewards will expire 90 days after granted
- Rewards can be viewed via the AMC mobile app
- For every $100 spent the reward member will earn a $10
- Every dollar spent on Movie tickets (regardless of movie) and concessions, will be totaled and will count toward a $10 AMC Stubs Reward
- The AMC Mobile App is available for iOS, Android or Windows users
- The AMC Stub program does charge members an annual fee of $12 (i.e. one dollar bill a month) BUT this fee is easily worth it for frequent movie goers
- Members will also receive waived fee on AMC Online ticket purchase, online ticket stub collection access, and FREE upgrades on concessions anytime (i.e. a larger size popcorn or soda)
- The AMC STUBS program replaces the failing and poorly reviewed MovieWatcher program
Customer who fail to bring their AMC Stubs card to the movies can still have the purchase added to their rewards account by saving the receipt and presenting it to the AMC Theatres guest services on their next visit as long as it’s within 30 days.