American Eagle Customer Reward Program:
- Customers who would like to join the AEO/Aerie Customer Rewards Program can visit the main rewards website to sign up and become a participant in the program
- If you have already created an account you can access your American Eagle Outfitters rewards account by logging in using your email address registered with the account
- Every purchase at an American Eagle or Aerie Store will reward customers with points – as points accrue you will be eligible to receive discounts on future purchases
- In addition to earning points, AE Reward Members will also receive special sales and events which are only eligible for member participation
If you are a frequent shopper (or even an infrequent shopper – there is no minimum spending requirements) you can sign up to participate in the AE Rewards Program which will allow you to earn discounts and reduced points on future purchases. There are additional rewards built in for customers who choose to spend more than $250 in a single calendar year. Your account will automatically be upgrade from Blue Status to Silver Status when you make $250 in qualifying purchases using your rewards account. Silver Status will provide additional point accumulation.
For customers who hold an American Eagle or Aerie Visa Credit Card you will be eligible to earn rewards points at an even faster rate. Card holders will receive extra points for each dollar spent whether they are a Blue or a Silver rewards member.
More Information Regarding the AEO Rewards Program:
- Creating an American Eagle Rewards account is very easy and requires customers to provide their name and a valid email address
- In addition to earning points, reward members will also be eligible for clothing items such as a free pair of jeans or a free bra when 5 of these items have been purchased
1 (888) 232-4535