AARP Credit Card by Chase Bank:
- AARP offers a credit card through affiliation with Chase Bank which offers unlimited cash back rewards to cardholders who use the card for their credit purchases
- Offers for this credit card can include new sign up bonus – currently new cardholders can enjoy $200 cash back after $500 dollars has been spent in the first 3 months
- In order to qualify for this new sign up bonus you will need to be a new card holder who has not received a sign up bonus in the past 24 months
- To apply for the card, perspective cardholders can navigate to the apply now link on the main credit card webpage which will direct them to the credit card application
Credit Cards are provided to consumers as a way to make purchases without directly accessing your bank account or other sources of funds. Instead, the purchase is made on credit and your credit card balance will be paid at a later date. The AARP credit card is what is known by many as a cash back rewards card. These types of credit cards provide cash back rewards when cardholders make purchases using their card. Another type of reward card is a travel rewards card but it is important to remember this card is for people who like to be rewarded with cash.
During the application process you will need to include your AARP membership number. If you do not know this number you can visit your AARP online account where you can find your membership information.
More Details Regarding the AARP Credit Card from Chase Bank:
- This card provides 3% cash back on all purchases made at gas stations and restaurants as well as 1% cash back on all other purchases
- If you are already an AARP Credit Card holder you can navigate to the login link if you would like to be directed to the Chase website where you can access your credit card account