AA Check In
- Find your American Airlines reservation
- Hassle free online check-in
- All that’s required is your name and a reference code
American Airlines strives to provide the utmost in comfort and satisfaction to their customers. This not only extends to the in-flight experience, it’s also a promise that starts before fliers even step foot on the plane. That’s right, American Airlines makes it quick and easy to locate a reservation and check in, and it can be done right from their website. Moreover, this feature extends to flyers of US Airways, as the two companies have merged. Fliers of either of these airlines have the option of online check-in from 24 hours to 45 minutes before the flight leaves.
How to find an American Airlines reservation online
- Open a web browser and navigate to American Airlines online check-in home page (see above)
- Enter your first and last name in the required fields
- Enter your record locator (six-character reference code)
- Click “Find Reservation”
- For US Airways fliers, click the “usairways.com” link on the American Airlines home page
As mentioned above, American Airlines puts customer satisfaction first. To this end, they have partnered with hotel and rental car companies to give folks great deals on services while also allowing them to earn AAdvantage Miles. Customers can earn these frequent flier miles by booking hotel rooms or renting a car on top of making a flight reservation. Not only that, but American Airlines guarantees low pricing on tickets and sightseeing tours at some 5,500 destinations in hundreds of locations around the world. Fliers can access all these features and more by simply going to www.aa.com.
Contacting American Airlines
- American Airlines Customer Relations, 4000 E. Sky Harbor Blvd. Phoenix, AZ 85034