- Manage your Coldwell Banker Ed Schlitt Realtors agent account online
- Schedule open houses in less than 5 minutes with a valid email address
- Keep records of past ads and how effective they are
Coldwell Banker has been providing real estate services to Indian River County since 1959. Now, with Ed Schlitt, they have risen to become the largest broker in the area. Through Coldwell Banker, folks have found beautiful waterfront and luxury properties along Florida’s Treasure Coast. And the same commitment to satisfying buyers can be seen in how Coldwell Banker treats their employees. They cultivate an atmosphere of teamwork and efficient management, and they provide a solid workplace infrastructure in which employees can thrive. To further increase efficiency, Coldwell Banker Ed Schlitt now offers an online agent login that allows realtors to manage their accounts in one place.
How to access your Coldwell Banker Ed Schlitt Realtors agent account
- Open a web browser and visit www.3and60.com
- Enter your username and password and click “Login”
- Enter the requisite data in the information fields
- Add instructions for those in the advertising department
- Click “Submit”
Once submitted the ad will be saved in the system. Agents can go back and change any information in the ad they please. They can also search from a backlog of old advertisements and reuse relevant data on certain properties. As for the ad itself, it contains all the practical info an agent needs to set up an open house. First, he or she needs to enter their first and last name followed by their MLS number. Then it’s necessary to enter the contact phone number followed by the address of the property in question, the open house date, and the open house time. There’s also a text box on screen where the agent can enter any relevant info regarding the property, provided the text stays within the character limit.
Contacting Coldwell Bankers Ed Schlitt Realtors