Microsoft Support Verification Code:
- If you have been directed to the Microsoft Account Verification website in order to retrieve a verification code for support services you will need to access your account (sign-on) first
- To sign in your account you will need to provide either your account email address, phone number, or skype address – you will then be prompted to enter your password to complete the login
- Once you have logged in to your account you will be presented with a unique verification code which is a 6 digit number you can provide to Microsoft Support to verify your identity
- It is important to remember that this is not a reusable code – your verification code will only be active for 30 minutes before you will need to re-verify and generate a new code
Receiving customer support can at times be a burdensome process – in particular because there needs to be such a concern for security. Microsoft makes this process very straightforward for their customers by offering a verification website where users can log in with their existing account and receive a verification code which will allow you to identify who you are and receive the necessary support your require.
Microsoft provides a huge suite of products and services which may require support which include Windows Services, Xbox Services, Outlook, and Microsoft Office. From the main support page you can view your support options and select the device, software, or service you need help with.
Additional Details Regarding The Microsoft Support Verification Code Process:
- If you do not have Microsoft account you will need to create one in order to receive a verification code (the account creation process will verify your identity as well)
- Customers can also search for their support topics using the search bar on the verification page which can allow you to view help articles and information to resolve your specific issue