Alcon Contact Online Rebate Submission:
- Getting your rebate code for your Alcon Brand Contacts (Air Optix and Dailies) can easily be completed online through the rebate website
- To get a new code you will need to select the type of contacts you purchased and then provide the information necessary to generate your rebate code
- Customers will provide their name, email address, date of birth and zip code in order to obtain their rebate code which can then be used to obtain your rebate
- Rebates vary by which type of contacts you purchased so it is important to make sure you select the correct type of contacts when you are choosing your rebate option
- In order to get your rebate you will need to complete the submission process within 60 days of of purchase or you will be ineligible to receive your rebate
- If you already have a rebate code you can go straight to the submission process by providing your email addressing and continuing with the application process
Additional Information Regarding The Alcon Choice Rebate Process:
Contact wearers have many options when it comes to what type of lenses they would like to use to correct their vision so it is becoming increasingly common that manufacturers of the lenses provide rebate options and additional savings to provide incentive for customers. If you are purchasing new contacts it is important to check with your provider if any rebate options are available.
Alcon customers can complete their rebate offer by mail if they do not have internet access but the online form can be completed in minutes and once submitted you can monitor your rebate status by providing your rebate reference number and your email address. Once your rebate has been submitted for processing no further work will be required and once process your rebate or contact coupon will be sent. Consumers can check the current dates of promotional offers for each contact brand available through Alcon.