MySherwin Secure Access Employee Login:
- Sherwin Williams Employees who have previously created an employee account can visit this webpage to access their account and manage their account settings
- If you are a new employee or have not yet set up your employee account you will need to first create a new account by clicking on the link just above the login fields
- For employees who have already created an account you will need to provide your username and password which will allow you to access your online account
- If you have lost or forgotten your password you can reset your password in a three step process by selecting the forgot password link located on the main login page
Sherwin Williams is a global company which employs thousands of individuals. Many large employers provide convenient ways for employees to access important employment related information online. This website is designed to provide Sherwin Williams employees access to their employee account to manage their account profile easily – all that is required in online access and a compatible browser.
If you have forgotten your username or your password you will need to reset either of these to access your online account. Similar to the initial account creation of your account, you will need the same information in order to verify your identity and securely reset your account username or password.
Creating A New Account with MySherwin:
- You will be asked to provide your first and last name as well as your date of birth in order to verify your identity
- Employees will also need to provide your last four digits of their national ID which may vary depending on your country
- For a full list of National Identifiers you can click on the link but for example, if you are a US resident, your National ID would be your social security number