Win Kevin’s Bike
- Another summer time sweepstakes running from January 2, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on August 10,
- Contestants will have a chance to win a motor cycle
- Grand prize winners must provide consent to use their name/voice without additional compensation for MMI/AMSOIL promotional reason
- The Win Kevin’s Bike promo is in no way associated with Facebook
- All entires via Facebook must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on August 10, 2015 (no exceptions)
- Employees of Universal Technical Institute (the “Sponsor”) & Feld Motor Sports are not allowed to compete
Motorcycling enthusiasts have a chance to try their luck at winning a 2015 Honda CF450R Dirt Bike thanks to the sweepstakes organised by MMI and AMSOIL, which will end on August 10. People over 18 years of age who are permanently resident in the United States are eligible to take part in the sweepstakes, which offers three ways of entry. Firstly, entrants may visit www.facebook.com/uti and complete the official entry form under the sweepstakes tab.
A second mode of entry is by visiting www.winkevinsbike.com, where another entry form is provided. Finally, entrants may visit an AMSOIL booth at any Supercross or Arenacross event according to the relevant entry dates, fill in the entry form and place it in the entry box at the booth. All three methods guarantee one sweepstakes entry, subject to a limit of only one entry per person, email address or physical address. The grand prize will be drawn on or about August 12, and the winner will subsequently be notified via email.