Wendy’s Survey Validation Code
- Allows a customer to provided needed feedback in relation to a Wendy’s visit with a validation code
- The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete
- Talk To Wendy’s survey is available in three different languages to include English
- Most of the time the 8 digit survey validation code will be found in the upper left-hand corner of the receipt
- Assuming the customer completes the survey in full they should earn a coupon for a future visit to Wendy’s (something like a free ice cream or burger with a purchase)
Wendy’s will only use the customers email address for promotional coupons and will never sell it or market it to a third-party for profit. The customer will also need the date of the visit to Wendy’s along with the total dollar amount spent to begin (failure to provide any of the requested information will result in the customer not be able to take the Talk To Wendy’s survey).
Why would anyone want to take the Wendy’s survey validation code promotion?
- Increase customer service and the quality of the food at Wendy’s
- All survey information will be gathered by QuestAr and be distributed to Wendy’s store managers
- For customers who do not have an email address (or would rather not provide their email) please call the toll-free number provided on the Wendy’s receipt
- Customers will receive a coupon that can be used at ANY Wendy’s location
It should be noted that Wendy’s reserves the rights to alter the terms of the survey promotion at any point in time and may change the rules to suit specific needs.
Wendy’s must try menu items with calorie count!
- Dave’s Hot ‘N Juicy 1/4 lb. Single (580 calories with 30 grams of protein)
- Class Double Stack (430 calories with 11 grams of saturated fat
- Strawberry Fields Chicken Salad Full Size (550 calories with 5 grams of fiber)
Most people looking to eat healthy should avoid a trip to Wendy’s and opt for healthy choices such as cooking at home or visiting a Subway.