Activate Your WatchESPN Device:
- Register your device to activate your Watch ESPN subscription
- Choose your ESPN cable/TV provider and enter your activation code in order to verify your subscription
- Once activated you can watch ESPN content on your internet connected device capable of video streaming
- Watch ESPN provides access to ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and many other ESPN networks and live events
The Watch ESPN App allows consumers who are already subscribed to ESPN to stream live broadcasting through their internet connected device. ESPN can now be streamed anywhere you have a video streaming device capable of downloading the Watch ESPN App.
- Personal Computer or Tablet
- Smart Phone – iOS or Android compatibility
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
- Amazon Fire
Watch ESPN is a free application for anyone who already subscribes to ESPN packages which allow for Watch ESPN. Once you activate your compatible device you will have access to all stations and live events offered through the Watch ESPN App. In addition to ESPN broadcasting, this app also allows access to select live events such as MLB Baseball, NBA Playoffs, The Masters, Men and Women’s College Basketball, College Football, and more.
For a full line of available streaming you can log in to your app and browse available streaming or visit the Watch ESPN website which includes a full list of scheduled events which will be streamable on the Watch ESPN App. Like most streaming services, this is subject to your individual data plans. While the app is no additional cost for ESPN subscribers, please note that your individual internet or data carrier usage may determine how much streaming is available on your plan. Your internet provider will also determine the speed at which you can stream video which will be responsibility for streaming quality.