Starbucks Enter Code Online
- Become a member of Starbucks’ loyalty program
- Enter your star code online (limit two per day)
- Earn drink and food rewards!
Starbucks was founded in 1971 as a humble coffee shop in Pike Place Market in Seattle, Washington. Since then it has grown to become one of the largest chains of coffee bars in the world. While this growth can certainly be attributed to providing top-quality coffee, Starbucks also enjoys the reputation they do by giving back to their customers. These days Starbucks is offering all kinds of incentives via their loyalty program. Customers can earn stars by doing nothing more than patronizing their local Starbucks establishment or buying Starbucks products in the grocery store, and these stars can then be redeemed for a number of great offers.
What customers can earn via Starbucks star-based membership program.
- Birthday drinks and treats
- 15% off birthday coupons – happy birthday!
- Free in-store refills
- Pay quickly and easily with the Starbucks mobile app to make your purchase even quicker
- Opt in to My Starbucks Rewards emails and receive custom offers
All Starbucks membership rewards can be redeemed online. They’ve also created the handy Starbucks App to further facilitate making purchases and keeping track of rewards. And folks will need to keep track of their stars, because the rewards program is set up in three levels. The Welcome level provides folks with their first rewards, such as discounts and birthday drinks. The Green level offers free refills and custom offers, and members of the Gold level earn a free food item or drink whenever they accumulate 12 stars. Not only that, but Gold members will receive a personalized card. And all of these incentives can be managed right from the promo page (see below).
- Starbucks Customer Service, PO Box 6363, Dover, DE 19905-6363