Servicing Capital One
- Manage a Capital One online banking account online
- This service is not designed for Capital One Bank deposit account, installment loan, line of credit, or auto loan accounts
- Capital One customers in the country of Canada are not able to use the Servicing Capital One system and should log in here
- New customers will have to enroll before online banking services from Capital One are available
- Enrollment will take about 5 minutes and will require a valid email address
The following Capital One account are able to be managed online: All accounts associated with a Capital One credit cards, Small Business lines of credit & Small Business Administration credit card accounts. The ability to pay off a credit card is the most used service associated with Capital One online banking and account holders are allowed to schedule up to three payments at a time up to 90 days in advance.
More facts and figures associated with Servicing Capital One?
- A bank account is required to set up auto payments
- Account holders can check to see if a payment has been posted by visiting the Transactions & Details page from the Capital One customer account homepage
- Payments made before 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday–Saturday will post to an account that day
- Payments made after 8pm on Saturday OR on Sunday will post the following Monday & funds may not be available until Tuesday
- For questions regarding Capital One rewards please dial the Rewards Center toll-free at 1-800-228-3001
- The servicing system allows a customer to to store information for multiple payment accounts
- Capital One refuses to process payments on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or New Year’s Day
Any questions about any of the policies associated with a Capital One credit card can be directed to a customer care service agent at 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825) while Small Business Card customers should dial 1-800-867-0904. To remove a payment account simply navigate to the “Manage Payment Accounts” tab from the homepage (see sources below).