Ron Paul Message 10
- Former U.S. Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul offers a big warning about the future of the United States
- Learn about the stark economic realities facing the United States of America
- This warning affects all Americans, regardless of political affiliation
During his 12 terms in the U.S. House of Representatives, Texas congressman Ron Paul was known as a firebrand who wasn’t afraid to take on Washington’s sacred cows, such as the Federal Reserve and the IRS. And as a three-time presidential candidate, Paul brought his measured criticisms to the national stage, railing against the military industrial complex and the U.S. War on Drugs. Paul’s goal was always to start a national conversation, to get Americans to rethink how they view certain policies departments of the federal government. Now Paul is back, offering all Americans, Republicans and Democrats, a stern warning about the direction in which our country is headed. In this exclusive interview, Ron Paul offers a sobering analysis of the state of America.
Some of the topics Ron Paul touches on in this must-watch interview
- The destruction of the U.S. dollar
- The risks inherent in currency not being tied to the gold standard
- Government programs run amok
- The danger of the FED
- The inevitable collapse of the U.S. economic system
As Ron Paul points out, it isn’t a matter of if the U.S. economy will collapse, but when. In the interview, Ron Paul cites a conversation he had with then-President Ronald Reagan aboard Air Force Two in the early 1980s. He recalls with amazing clarity the Gipper telling him, “No great nation has ever remained a great nation after abandoning the gold standard.” Does this mean the U.S. is headed for such an ignominious fate, economically speaking? In Paul’s opinion, absolutely.
Contacting the sponsor