Pay CN Traveler
- Pay a Conde Nast subscription online
- New customers will need to create an online account with a valid email address
- Any questions about a bill associated with Conde Bast can be directed Condé Nast Traveler Customer Service toll-free 1-800-777-0700
- All expriation dates associated with a Condé Nast subscription can be located on the magazine label above the customers name
- Conde Nast can be reached via US Mail at: Condé Nast Traveler, Customer Service Department, PO BOX 37629, Boone, IA, 50037-0629
New CT customers should allow up to 8 weeks for their first issue to arrive and they will receive 11 issues a year. For subscribers outside of the United States each issue may deliver up to two weeks after the cover date. Please note it make take up to 2 weeks to a proccess a Pay CN Traveler payment if it is sent via US Mail.
Other billing issues
- Readers can cancel a subscription at any time by clicking here
- It will take a “few” days for the Condé Nast subscription to be cancelled
- Customers will receive subscription renewal reminders via mail and these reminders CANNOT be turned off
- Readers who have more than one home (winter/summer homes) should contact Condé Nast Traveler Customer Service to have the issues rerouted at the appropriate times
Who in the world is Condé Nast?
- High end magazines (about Fashion and lifestyle, Home, sports) catering to consumers with a yearly income over $100,000
- Founded in 1909 and based at the new and improved One World Trade Center in New York City
- Division of Advance Publications
Popular magazines produced by the firm include Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Brides, Condé Nast Traveler, Golf Digest, The New Yorker, Self, Vogue, W and Wired.