Nick Shoe Carnival
- Nickelodeon and the Shoe Carnival have combined forces to deliver a top-notch sweepstakes to consumers
- Contestants stand a chance to win Roundtrip airfare to view a taping of a nickelodeon show live in person
- The promotion will also provide the lucky winner $500 in the form of a check
The Nick Shoe Carnival Sweeps Promotion is sponsored by Viacom Media Networks who is a division of Viacom International Inc., (headquartered at 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036). The Nick show is unknown at this time but contestants speculate it might be either iCarly, Big Time Rush or Sam & Cat.
What are the bothersome rules associated with the Nick Shoe Carnival promotion?
- Contestants must be between the ages of 6 to 17 & a legal resident of the 48 contiguous US states or DC
- The Nick Shoe Carnival Sweepstakes began on 7/19/15 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 8/31/15
- Total value of the grand prize is listed as $5,050.00
- The Nick Shoe Carnival Promo is not open to residents living in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
- A parent or guardian is required to accompany the winner on the trip
The lucky winner will also receive 5 x $100 shoe carnival gift cards, Ground transportation in L.A., and a 3 night hotel stay in a middle of the line hotel (think Holiday Inn or Best Western). Viacom Media Networks reserves the right to modify any of the rules and regulations associated with the Nick Shoe Carnival promotion at anytime.