Netgear Genie App For Home Networking:
- Netgear Router users can download the Genie App to manage their home networks – connects with all devices compatible with your Netgear Router
- Genie works with Apple Airprint which allows any wireless printer connected to your home network compatible with wireless printing – allows printing from your Apple Devices Wirelessly
- Using this app also allows the sharing of files between devices – if you device is capable of device to device sharing you can transfer files using the home network manager
- Genie also comes with parental control options which allows you to manage the parental settings of all devices connected to your home network
One under utilyzed aspect of home WiFi networks is the ability to manage all connected devices as a home network. By syncing your devices which are already connected to your home wireless router, users can quickly print documents, transfer files and change settings from one device while connected to a home network. The Genie App by Netgear is an app which facilitates this process by providing users with central platform to manage all of their connected devices.
The Genie App homepage provides users with an overview of their wireless network. User can view the status of their internet connection, the devices which are currently connected to their home network, and the WiFi status. From the homepage you can also view the parental settings and router settings from one central spot.
More information about the Genie App by Netgear:
- The app is compatible with Android devices, PC devices (laptops and desktops), Apple devices such as iPad and iMacs, and Amazon devices
- Genie App is compatible with QR codes which allow you to access your home network by scanning a QR code
- Users can access network support and provide feedback with Netgear to enhance the user experience