Apply First Premier Card
- Get a second MasterCard with First Premier Bank
- Build your credit with First Premier
- Apply for the card online
Since 1989, First Premier Bank has risen to become one of the largest issuers of Visa and MasterCard credit cards in the United States. Not only that, but they specialize in providing these cards to otherwise good folks with damaged credit histories with the goal to building that credit score back up. First Premier Bank is able to achieve this by keeping their credit limits modest, often just a few hundred dollars. But regardless of the monetary amount, they treat their customers like any other financial institution. That means additional cards for those who qualify. In fact, First Premier Bank has been sending out confirmation emails to those who qualify for a second card.
How to receive your second First Premier Card
- Visit the promotional site (see below)
- Enter the confirmation number you received on the mailer
- Click “Apply Now” to begin the application process
- Enter your personal info when prompted – all required portions of the application will need to be completed
- Receive your card confirmation and credit decision once you have submitted the required information
It’s just that easy. Folks who apply online are guaranteed a card if they meet certain criteria. For example, the cardholder’s account has to be in good standing with First Premier Bank. Additionally, the personal information entered in the only application form must much the information on the cardholder’s account. Those who already have a second account pending with First Premier Bank are ineligible to apply for another card until the first application is approved or denied. Also, to receive a second card, folks must have an annual income of $10,000 minimum.
Contacting First Premier Bank
- First PREMIER Bank, P.O. Box 5524, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5524