My Check Free
- Send and receive e-bills with MyCheckFree
- All e-bills are organized in one secure location
- All electronic payments sent through MyCheckFree are guaranteed
MyCheckFree is the largest bill-paying service in the nation. This is due to the fact they have partnered with hundreds of billers in order to serve millions of customers. MyCheckFree users have access to the company’s extensive database of billing companies, all of whom make it quick and easy to pay bills online. Users can pay the same way they would a paper bill, such as with a check, money order, debit or credit card, or through any payment method approved by the biller. MyCheckFree users can also make emergency last-minute payments online in order to avoid late charges and service terminations.
How to sign up for MyCheckFree e-bill pay
- Make sure your computer is running Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, Firefox 9.0 or higher, or Chrome 15 and higher
- For security purposes, your browser should support 128-bit-encryption
- Open your Internet browser and navigate to www.MyCheckFree.com
- Enter your name, phone number, address and email into the required fields
- Enter all requisite account numbers from billers whom you would like to pay online
All payments made through MyCheckFree are powered by Fiserv, a financial services technology firm. The billing companies provide Fiserv with the information, and they in turn pass it on to the bill recipient. Fiserv ensures that all billing info is delivered to the customer in clear e-bill form, with payment options available at the click of a mouse. So long as customers pay their e-bills more than two days before the due date, Fiserv guarantees all payments will be delivered. Customers can even schedule payments up to a year in advance.