Brookdale Associate Self Service Sign In:
- Brookdale employees can access their employee self service account online by visiting the main sign in page and providing their employee login credentials (User ID and Password)
- Brookdale is a senior living facility with locations throughout the United States – it is the largest owner and operator of senior facility in the United States of America
- If you are logging in for the first time you will need to use your initial password to access your account which is the year your were born plus the last four digits of your SSN
- Your User ID for login to the self service platform is the letter “B” plus the nine digit employee number which you can find on the pay stub you received
Many companies strive to provide employee accommodations when it comes to technology. Many companies are now making some of the most important things to employees available online, 24/7, through employee self service portals. These systems provide a way for employees to access human resources and pay information – some of the most vital information employees require from their employers.
Once you have successfully logged in to your employee self service account you will be able to view and update your account as necessary. One of the most important things available through Employee Self Service portals such as the Brookdale Associate Self Service Portal is the ability to view your pay information and retrieve necessary details as needed.
More Information Regarding the Brookdale Employee Login:
- If you have entered the incorrect password three times your account will be locked for security purpose – see the initial password information for first time password login
- A forgot password link is available to reset forgotten password and a help line number is available for employees who need additional assistance