Barclaycard Application Status:
- If you have an application submitted with Barclaycard you can visit this website to check the current status of your application but completing the requested information form
- In order to view the current status you will need to provide your last name, the last four digits of your social security number, your zip code and your email address
- Once you have correctly entered the above information you can then submit your application status request and will be directed to your current status
- If you have not submitted an application with Barclaycard you will not be able to find information on your application status that is not submitted
Credit applications require review prior to approval and denial decisions being made. Every bank and lender may have slightly different criteria depending on the type of customer they are looking to attract, the type of credit they are issuing, or the amount of credit. Because there are many factors involved in credit decisions, they are not always immediately available for customers which a new application has been submitted. The individual application will require review before decisions are rendered.
If you recently applied for a Barclaycard credit card and have not yet received an approval or denial notification you can provide your information to view the current status. When filling out the information requested on this webpage it is important to remember to use the same information you used when filling out your application as they is how your application will be pulled up when checking status updates.
Additional Information about Barclaycard and Barclaycard Application Status:
- This website is compatible with internet browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari
- You will need an internet connected device to view this website and check the current status of your application with Barclaycard
1 (866) 928-8598