Amica Mutual Insurance Company:
- Free online auto insurance quotes available – simply provide some basic information and receive a personalized insurance quote
- Amica maintains an A++ credit rating based on A.M. Best Company Credit Ratings
- Amica is a mutual insurance company meaning the company is owned by the policy holders
- Explore bundle options for even more savings – bundle multiple auto policies or bundle auto and home insurance
Amica is a mutual insurance company founded in 1907. Amica offers auto insurance, home insurance, and life insurance. In addition to these options, Amica also provides insurance for other needs such as condo, renters and umbrella policies. Unlike some insurance companies which sell through agents, Amica focuses on direct sales between customers and the company. When you call Amica you will receive 24 hour support available at all times with no need for a middle man (or agent).
Features of Amica Insurance:
- Full online access to your policy information and claims status – stay up to date on your insurance through your online Amica account
- Create a custom policy which fits your needs – Amica offers auto insurance, home insurance, and many other policies
- Amica was distinguished in Ward’s top 50 performers of 2015 – a leader in the insurance industry
- Amica offers free quotes 24 hours a day to see if you can save by switching – some basic information will be needed to get a custom quote
Insurance can be complicated but Amica attempts to make purchasing and managing your insurance needs much simpler by providing policy holders with all of the tools they need to determine the best insurance options for them. Non agent based insurance companies are growing in popularity and often provide a way for consumers to directly deal with the company they choose to do business with.