Merrick Bank Enroll
- Enroll in Merrick Bank Online Services and control your accounts directly
- Quick and easy online enrollment form
- Enjoy free, 24/7 access to your bank account
There’s no reason in this day and age not to take full advantage of online expediency. And Merrick Bank facilitates this ease by making online account services available to each of its valued clients. All anyone has to do in order to take advantage of this efficient feature is enroll via a quick online registration form. All data entered via this form is secured, and once enrolled, customers will have full access to their accounts as well as cool online features like online bill pay.
Enrollment info for Merrick Bank online services
- Customers are required to enter personal data including name, state in which they reside, and date of birth
- Customers are required to enter the last four digits of their social security number for verification
- Email confirmation is required in order to complete your enrollment
- Mother’s maiden name is not required to complete enrollment
- A cell phone number is not required to enroll in a online services from Merrick Bank
Once enrolled, customers can access their account summary instantly. This summary provides an overview of all account activity including, but not limited to, balances, available credit limits, payment due dates and minimum payment info, transaction history and dispute info. Merrick Bank also offers enrollees robust customer support and data protection. Merrick will alert users instantly by email regarding lost or stolen cards as well as possible data theft. Customers can edit their account info and they have the option to un-enroll at any time by clicking “Un-enroll” from the customer service menu and following the prompts.
Contacting Merrick Bank
- Merrick Bank Customer Service P.O. Box 9201, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-900