- Provides a free trial of Zantac via a mail in certificate
- The offer is only valid for the given week and consumers will have to fill out a rebate form
- Limited one Zantac offer per house hold and Meijer employee are not eligible
- Consumers will receive a check for up to $20 as a result of this rebate program
- Only street and rural addresses are accepted (no PO Boxes allowed)
- Customers will have to provide their first and last names along with the UPC code/number
- Zantac rebate rights may not be transferred or assigned to family members or friends
- In order to print the rebate customers will need a working printer
- The rebate will be mailed to: ZANTAC Rebate Offer, PO BOX 4640, Trenton NJ, 08650
- Offer is valid to US residents only at this time
Any consumers who look to commit fraud in relation to the Meijer Zantac rebate promotion (i.e. using more than one email address and or name) are subject to prosecution under US Law code 18 section 1341 and 1342. Zantac is available at all Meijer store locations in the pharmacy department.
Meijer Quick Hits
- Discount grocery store
- Meijer was founded in 1934
- Owns over 170 gas stations that are operated besides the retail operation in all cases
Meijer has nothing to do with the legendary Fred Meyer and has locations in the states of Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The discount retail store was founded by Dutch immigrant Hendrik Meijer who traded in his clippers to become a businessman (Mr. Meijer was a barber before becoming a business owner).
Zantac Quick Hits
- Sold as a inhibitor that stops the production of stomach acid
- Listed on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines
- Was founded by Glaxo Pharmaceuticals under the name Ranitidine
Zantac provides millions and millions of people with heartburn relief and also aids a sour stomach. The drug has been known to also help with short-term and maintenance therapy for gastric, erosive esophagitis and helps prevents stress-induced ulcers.